Sunday, May 13, 2007

Yes... we finally graduated!!!





I'm now Dr. Natalie Kissell, PharmD. So now that part's taken care of...now all I need is a job! I have three choices now...


1. Stay with the devil: Walgreens.
Pros: pays well and lots of overtime possible = m0re money!
already worked for them for 2 years = vacation and know how it works
Cons: they could kill me!
Summary: not planning on working for them

2. Platter's Pharmacy
Pros: very close to my current apartment
really good hours: 8-6:30 M-F. 9-1 Sat
good schedule: would work 4 ten hour days.... working 4 out of 5 working days... not bad
met the manager... really like her!
Cons: pay not so good. Would only be working 38 hours per week.

3. Trading Company Pharmacy
Pros: good work enviroment... nice a slow and laid back
would be able to work full 40 hours... pro and con
Cons: would have me managing my own store this summer... freaky!

So those are my choices. Leaning towards Platter's right now, but she has the world's slowest hiring process. Very frustrating!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

You've got to share how you did your cute, totally-Natalie blog header!!!

I am so glad that I'm a boring person with no skills and NOT A DOCTOR so I don't have to stress about where to work!!! Good luck w/ your decision.

Love you!
(can't believe you're a DOCTOR!)

Natalie said...

The secret to the header is... Microsoft Paint and a lot of time while I was waiting for Paul to call. Got the picture online and played with it for quite some time!

Jenne said...

He will always be the "Spanish Guy" in our home! Okay and just for giggles...the top picture of you and Paul with that empty drink looks like a Beer Bottle of some sort. So he must be a partying Mexican?? Ha haha haha. I know I am disturbed!