
Jesse had his first date today... prom. With his friend Sam (don't know her last name). He looked very handsome in his tux, but like all boys wasn't "such a fan of the shoes." And was complaining all day how expensive prom was... grumble grumble. He spent $10 on a bale of hay to ask her, $80 on the tux, $60 for the limo (yes, nothing but the best for our class little bro!)... poor little Jesse! But here he is...
Jesse and Sam (mom thinks she must have practiced her "vamp look" she looks like this in EVERY picture.)

2 comments:
hooray for posting! I've been waiting and waiting and I had almost given up on you natalie! that is a better picture of paul (and you too, but we already know what YOU look like) and thanks so much for posting the pictures of jesse! what a stud. prom is expensive, but hopefully he now thinks its worth it!
Cute! What a grown up boy! And nice modest dresses, girls! :OP Hope you had fun, Jesse boy!
And, I'd given up on you too. I check daily, HOPING, but nothing! Just the whole "not a mexican" headline! LOL! How was Alisa's reception?
Post a Comment