Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More My Christmas Decorations...

I've been meaning to take pictures of inside our house and figured now is a perfect time since it's cute for Christmas and no one is really gonna see it but us!

This is what you see when you walk in the front door


Living Room


Dining Room


Kitchen


I love my star above the kitchen sink so had to add it


And my gifts for neighbors and some people still here for the holidays (has buckeyes - pb and chocolate, pretzel kisses, and Andes mint cookies dipped in chocolate)


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

5 comments:

rychelle said...

Your house is so beautiful!!! Can I hire you for free to help me decorate mine?!?!?! I love It!!!

Kristen and Ryan said...

I just love all your stars. great house decorating must run in your family.....it would have been nice if ryan had caught some of it to help me!

Hilary said...

It looks so cute!! I love it!

Hilary said...

the scallop above your sink is so cute & kitschy!

Laura Howe said...

So I want to know where you got the clock. I love clocks and I love that one.