So... I'm doubting a paint color choice. I need some opinions. I have a fairly modern styled house, not neccesarily by choice but dictated by my house, and i think my remodeled kitchen is looking too traditional. I'm not willing to post more pictures till it's done, but this is a glimpse so I can get opinions. If I change, I'm thinking of sticking with the gray I have in the living/dining room. I DO love gray and white, but I also love green. Oh the DRAMA!
6 years ago
8 comments:
I like it, don't worry whenever I paint I stare at the color too much and think it is wrong, but a few weeks from now you wont even notice. Believe me.
it's already been a few weeks... and I'm still doubting!
i like it too. i'm definitly not a designer/creative person, but i think it looks like you. good luck!
I like it...and too much gray might get you depressed...I stopped by your work yesterday...but I didn;t have enough time to stop by and say hi, but I was thinking about you in my heart!
I love green and you look beautiful in green! The color is beautiful.
But you are worried it doesn't match your house, right? Green can look awesome with grey and mid century style! (0:
Hmmmmmm... I can stop by if you want! Let me know!!! (0:
Hmm....I'm thinking you should go with either orange, yellow, or bright green. Like - a shade of green that is closer to the color of your accent chair in that picture of your living room....you know? Or orange or yellow to make brighten things up....
green is a traditional color, but if you make it modern, with lighter greens it would look good, when the green is to gray it looks muddy and not vibrant, the nice thing about doing a nutral on the walls like a gray, you can play around with different colors of accents!
I love the green, but as you can tell I like green!
Post a Comment