Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Decorations

Yay!!! Decorating is one of my VERY favorite parts of Christmas and it was so fun to have my very own, new to me house to decorate. Here's some pics...


I've been excited to put a tree here since I first saw the house... part of the reason I wanted the house, who doesn't want a house with a perfect Christmas tree spot?!

And here are our stockings hung by the chimney with care... there's Paul's (the plaid one) by the way.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

It looks awesome, Natalie! Really great! I love your stockings and the little red "swags" over your green chairs with the pom pom trim (don't you hate sewing pom pom trim? I do!) I love it all!

Hilary said...

P.s. I think you would like this blog:

http://www.younghouselove.com/

if you don't already...

Becky said...

Beautiful! The colors are so beautiful in your house!
I totally love Paul's stocking, too! (0:

{ Missemmelle } said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi! I LOVE your pictures. You have the greatest sense of style. If this whole pharmacist thing doesn't work out for you, at least you know you can always have a career in interior design!

The Eagars said...

Natalie, I am sure I have told you like 20 times that I love your house and how you have decorated it. Your pictures are great, they really capture the charm you have created. I do have to say as I look at your pictures, I was pondering why I didnt do more decorating this year (because it too is my favorite) then I remembered I have a two year old.