Friday, May 14, 2010

Sick post...

Sooo, I made a new post on Tuesday but then deleted it because I wasn't in LOVE with what I had done. I had grand plans of fixing it and reposting on Thursday, but sick happened and I spent all day yesterday and today laying on the couch... not so good for my project goals!

So now I will just repost what I had on Tuesday... hopefully I can redo it and make it fabulous and show you later.

Our biggest problem with our kitchen is our pots and pan storage. We've tried storing them under the stove like normal people, but stacking and unstacking has proven a little too frustrating for us. So, I created this solution...

I won't bore you with what I don't like about it... but basically I don't like WHERE I put it. I'll have to play with it a wee bit, but we'll see!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

sorry you've been sick, sister. Great idea on the pots.... :)

Becky said...

Sorry you are sick! I missed seeing your face on Sunday! Do you need anything? Besides a pot and pan solution that you love?

rychelle said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!

rychelle said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!