Sunday, May 13, 2007

No... he's NOT Mexican



He's half Hawaiian, half Filipino and 50% white... 150% person! :) ok so half white and 25% Hawaiian and 25% Filipino.

Some of you haven't met my boyfriend, Paul Ramos. So here he is... isn't he a hottie?! Perhaps I'm just partial. He's amazing though, just one of those people that you can't help but love!
Here's just a few reason's why he's amazing:
1. Amazing listener... he'll even sit and listen to my grouchy pharmacy stories.
2. Very funny... he can almost always make me laugh no matter how bad of a mood I'm in.
3. Great testimony, honors his priesthood, loves the gospel... need I say more?
4. He's laid-back... I thought I was laid-back until I met him, but NO! He exponentially reduces my stress level.
5. He's got a wonderful family... his family is just like him. Nuff said.
6. And most importantly... he's my best-friend.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm still AGOG that YOU have a BLOG!

Okay, cute pictures, cute boy... cute factoids... but do you say RAY-MOS or RAH-MOS. And, I'm saying MOS like in MOST.

You forgot to say he prefers you curly and in glasses. A keeper!

Natalie said...

Yes, he is a cute boy! And you say RAH-MOS (MOS as in MOST). And unfortunately he's starting to prefer me with straight hair... gets in his face less when we're... gasp... cuddling. ;) But he still totally prefers the glasses. Gets sad when I wear contacts!

Kristen and Ryan said...

oh baby, that guys hot! do you make him call you doctor? well it is nice to actually see a picture of this feller thats not a smooshed together faces cell phone shot. you do realize we have not met right? thats ok though because he may be intimidated by a male nurse. hope we can maybe see you this weekend.