For Paul's school. We've decided we both feel good about chiropractic school and the grandaddy of all chiropractor schools in in Davenport, Iowa at Palmer College. It would be for about 4 years. If we moved this year we could cut off a year of his undergraduate work. They have an accelerated science program at the community college there. So instead of having 2 years of college here plus 3.25 in Iowa now we will just have 4.25 in Iowa... FUN!
We've been told that Davenport is a city of extreme weather... bitter cold winters and hot muggy summers. AND it's the 2007 most livable city!
3 comments:
Wow! Good luck with that! I'm so glad to see that you are blogging again. I have to catch up on all your posts. Thanks for posting you wedding pictures! They are great! I especially love the panoramic one. It's neat that you got everyone without having them scrunch up. I wish I could have been at your wedding but looking at the pictures is lots of fun. Love ya!
I have never been to Iowa, but it sounds like a fun adventure! Good luck with school Paul!
sounds like a great newlywed adventure!!!
Post a Comment