Saturday, October 18, 2008

4th Folder, 4th Picture Tag



I chose to be tagged by my sister Hilary cuz I haven't blogged in a while... the tag is to go to your 4th picture folder and post the 4th picture in that folder; and tell the story about the picture.

Kind of funny that this is the picture, because most everyone I know has already seen this one! It's the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. The amazing announcements that my favorite sister Hilary made... thank you thank you thank you! The picture was taken by our awsome photographer, Darrell Mosley from Spokane.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

aren't you guys just the cutest!

You're my favorite sister too...

PoulsenPlayground said...

Hi! Natalie! I hope that it is okay that I am blog stalking you! I have been wondering how you are!!! I am so glad you are happy and doing well, and that you married an awesome guy. It has been so long...I was going through some of my papers from high school and found a bunch of our notes. It was fun to look back and read all of the things that were "important"! Please keep in touch, I would love to hear from you! Come see my blog: poulsenplayground5.blogspot.com or email me: ragdoll824@msn.com
I hope to talk soon!!
Jaimie Reagan Poulsen