... turns out the most annoying part about losing my purse is the fact that my purst is now FOUND. Turns out it was never lost to begin with! It was at the customer service desk of my work the WHOLE TIME!!!! Not that I didn't check there 4 TIMES AND have my tech check AND have the store director check. Apparently it was put in with all the employee purses, not where LOST purses should go... like in the vault. Whatever. I happy to have it back but totally annoyed that customer service is incompetent!!!! Now all my cards are cancelled, bank accounts changed and have to change all my direct deposits/debits. Pain in the NECK! UGH.. but hooray for having it back! Thanks for all your sympathy. People don't suck as much as I thought. Yeah!
6 years ago
3 comments:
wow, that is awesome, but it does suck at the same time. sorry and hooray!!! good luck :)
Well we're happy you got it back :)
So glad you got it! What a mess, though!
Post a Comment