Great pictures! Looks like a great getaway. You're lucky to live so close. Did you get to go to Carthage?Mike and I went in 2000 to Nauvoo but we were super rushed (not like you!!) and so though I enjoyed it, I don't remember tons.
Didn't go to Carthage... by the time we had a car we just wanted to go HOME! And this way we have motivation to go back to see something we haven't seen way too much of. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Great pictures! Looks like a great getaway. You're lucky to live so close. Did you get to go to Carthage?
Mike and I went in 2000 to Nauvoo but we were super rushed (not like you!!) and so though I enjoyed it, I don't remember tons.
Didn't go to Carthage... by the time we had a car we just wanted to go HOME! And this way we have motivation to go back to see something we haven't seen way too much of. :)
Post a Comment