
... that is the number of drugs that I alphabetized today in my pharmacy. We were organized in an amazingly antiquitated manner, by the drug's BRAND name with it's generic equivalent sitting next to it. Meaning for example you would have Lisinopril alphabetized under Z for Zestril or Azothioprine under I for Imuran. It was all sorts of confusing to get used to and I finally got fed up and just started doing it without permission, then finally got permission to do the bulk of the pharmacy. It was a bit of a logistical nightmare, we were moving ALL the drugs in the pharmacy while we were open. Meaning that the people who were filling prescriptions had little to no idea where anything was... but we got it done... in 6 hours. UGH. But it was lots of fun for me... I have an odd love for organizing.
2 comments:
wow! That's a LOT of drugs!
Sounds like your type of thang! All you needed was your labeler! And you would be content!!
Post a Comment