6 years ago
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Nostalgia...
SO....
This is Paul by the way, and I just wanted to share this video with you, because its about some wierdness going on in a small farming town in California called Greenfield... where I am proud to say: I grew up and walked the streets as a little-Paul, lol. Fortunately I found my bride in a different way than some people seem to be working it back home. I guess I don't miss weird culture-clash stuff like that... but I'd do anything to get my hands on a good Greenfield burrito again, like pay cash, or soda, or beef etc. :) Classic!
And now... story time with uncle Paul... When I was in middle school, I remember walking on a road a little ways out of town, which really isn't that far since Greenfield was like 2 square miles, and my friends and I saw what appeared to be a dead gorilla. Now, I know what you're thinking... you're jealous that you never found a dead gorilla when you were a kid. Yeah, I know, but what can I say, that kind of luck just runs through my veins. Seriously though, it really happened and I have no clue how it got there, I'll let you use your imaginations.
And so, there you have it, these are the fond memories I have of my hometown: human trafficking and dead gorrilas, hahaha I just hope this has been as fun for you to read as it was for me to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Culture Clash?!, huh...what about commonn sense. Really...Is that all you daughter is worth...i thought this was great. Adam actually wants to work with human traffiking when he graduates!!! Lets me know about some of the smart people he will be dealing with....I don't know if that makes me feel safe or not!!
A gorliia, huh?!?!
HI!!! I totally stalked your blog out! I missed seeing you on Sunday, but sick happens. How is work? It is so fun to see your blog! Come over and visit my blogs, sometime!
www.rufffamily2000.blogspot.com
and
www.mycurlyhairdays.blogspot.com
Post a Comment