24 started again! And I'm sooooo happy!!! It does stink to have to wait a week in between watching episodes, but I'm not patient enough to wait for it to come out on DVD. Happy happy day!
I found you guys through the Barnes, and I know we haven't really been formally introduced, but I hear we know some of the same people :) We should get together some time :)
Hey Natalie-it's Courtney Schreck....like above I found you through the Barnes and I am so happy! Your house is sooo cute! I love your last two posts....we, well I have been watching 24 and loving it and Jason and I can't get enough of Guitar Hero. We should totally get together and play. Jason told me Paul was pretty good....I guess he talked to him at church. Anyway, talk to you later!
2 comments:
I totally agree! We are HUGE fans!
I found you guys through the Barnes, and I know we haven't really been formally introduced, but I hear we know some of the same people :) We should get together some time :)
Hey Natalie-it's Courtney Schreck....like above I found you through the Barnes and I am so happy! Your house is sooo cute! I love your last two posts....we, well I have been watching 24 and loving it and Jason and I can't get enough of Guitar Hero. We should totally get together and play. Jason told me Paul was pretty good....I guess he talked to him at church. Anyway, talk to you later!
Post a Comment