
- I stepped on my magical weighing machine, the Wii Fit, and I was genuinely suprised that I had gained 2.2 pounds over the weekend after skipping a work-out, eating at Red Robin one night,Chick-Fil-A the next and eating many of the lovely chocolates my hubby got me for our anniversary?

- I'm trying to justify putting my bald tires back on my car? Apparently WalMart refuses to put tires back on your car if they are too bald... silly tire nazi's!!

(p.s. NOT my actual tires! They're not THAT bald AND I don't own a BMW... yet)
3 comments:
Dang chocolates and Chik-fil-a!!! And Wii fit for being too smart!!! Hang in there girl!
Poor tires!
I went to a hockey game the other day and thought of you and Paul. The last one I went to was when you guys got the hookedy hook up. Yes it has been that long. I remember that Andy was here and he is almost home now. sheesh. I miss you guys! oh and tell paul that I am not in love with Panda anymore, it just isn't the same.
Natalie,you are pretty much the funniest girl ever, and thank you I like my totally sexy hair too. I think I might keep it like this for a while.
I'm so excited about your house Alan says it's really nice.
I am totally craving H.P. right now!
Post a Comment