Don't ever let anyone tell you that patience doesn't pay off... granted I hate being patient, but it worked this time. We got the house we made an offer on last week!!! He reconsidered and realized that our offer really was more amazing than he originally thought it was... and now we have a house! We close, hopefully pending inspections etc, on April 20th. Hooray!!!

I meant to have a cute picture of paul and I in front of our future house... but I forgot to take one. BLAST! I'll get one when we have the inspection on Thursday... maybe.
10 comments:
Congrats Natalie! I'm so excited for you guys! So - I promise not to tell stuff to Paul like, "I started blogging," if you promise to give news directly to me and not Ryan... he's no good at sharing news - Like when Julie was pregnant with Jacob - I didn't know til a day after Ryan found out - and that's only cuz Aaron told me, haha. Anywho - I'm so excited for you guys!
that house is so darn cute. i can't wait to see how you decorate it... i'll be way jealous!!
Congrats. That's so awesome! Having your own house will be so fun.
It looks cute, Natalie! I see the window you were telling me about. And grass! Will you have to buy a lawn mower?
Already have a lawnmower... we're just scared about mowing that hill. Paul's decided we're just going to play catch the lawnmower and roll it down the hill to the lucky person at the bottom...
you definitely need to post pictures when you move in. It is so cute!! congrats
Congratulations! That is a great investment and will pay off in the end. I love checking out your blog to see what you and Paul are up to. You are so good for him!
I can't wait to see inside pictures.
I am so pumped for you guys!!! So awesome! Having a home is amazing! I can't wait to come over and play!
conrats on the house. And a man room? Man what more could you ask for paul? Is the man room a mix of a music room as well?
Congratulations Natalia! That is super exciting! I can't wait to see how you decorate it.
Post a Comment