Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesse Merrill!!


And yet another, and the last, Kissell birthday of the week. It's my baby brother's birthday. Happy Burfday Jesse! He's turning 19!!!! I guess he's not really my baby brother anymore... I'm OLD!

I'm so happy that he came along as our family's caboose. I love his compassion, how hard he works, and how much he loves our Mom! He's done an awesome job taking helping her out these past few years. We're all greatful he's been around to keep her company and help her out.

Super proud of you Jesse! You're gonna rock the mission in Wisconsin!

1 comment:

Becky said...

It's pretty trippy when the little brother gets older! When my little bro went on his mission, I couldn't believe it, considering I am 10 years older than him!
Trippy!!!
How are you gurl? It was weird not to have church and chat in the halls!
How is the house hunt going?