It's my big brother's birthday!!! (yes another birthday, we had lots of cake this week in our family!)
Jeremy and I went to pharmacy school together, it was absolutely awesome!! I can't imagine pharmacy school any other way, I had a built in study buddy who HAD to like me no matter what. It was also fun to get to know him as a friend (and let me tell you, you get to know someone REALLY well when you sit next to them 6 hours as day, 5 days a week and study with them for hours on end nights and weekends), not as my uber cool 9 year older brother who did no wrong. I really do count him as one of my closest friends now and am greatful for his example to me growing up.
Love ya Jer!!!
3 comments:
awww... what a nice post. Happy Birthday, Jeremy!
What a cool thing to have such a great bro!!! Hope he had a great day!
Thanks Natalia! As you can see I check out the blog scene pretty regular like! I really liked having you with me in RX school too, so you could buy my books, take notes while I slept...! Hope all is well in Iowa, sorry to hear about your purse!
Jeremy
Post a Comment